Make a Difference
Teaching vital skills to build relatedness, resilience, and confidence to young people is one of the most valuable contributions you can make. Whether you are an older Empowerteen looking to give back, a student seeking internships, volunteering, or community service hours, or a community professional who wants to be involved, we welcome your time and energy!
Talk to us about:
- College Internships for credit (10 internships offered)
- “Big Sis” or “Big Bro” Mentoring for younger participants (are you 16-26 years old?)
- Teaching at events and retreats (variety of instructors needed)
- Offering Professional Services at events and retreats (services needed)
- Volunteering and Community Service at workshops, field trips, socials, fundraisers, etc.
- Contributing toward Research and Data Collection
- Connections to venues, schools and opportunities for community outreach
- What can you provide that you feel will be helpful to teens in Empowerteen?